TaxSeer2290.com is proud to offer two new features to our valued users: TaxSeer Wallet and TaxSeer Rewards! Form 2290 online filing to the IRS just became easier and more secure!
What is the Taxseer2290 Wallet?
TaxSeer offers the lowest service charges in the industry for filing your Federal Tax Form 2290 & 8849 to the IRS. And now, in response to heavy demand from both individual filers and tax professionals, our service charges can be paid using credits from your TaxSeer2290 Wallet! Rather than spending valuable time entering your credit card information each time you need to pay e-file service charge, users can now pay directly using credit stored in their TaxSeer2290 accounts. These credits can be purchased through the TaxSeer2290 website, and since credits never expire, they can be used to pay for any future Form 2290 & 8849 filings (though they are not eligible to be used to pay your actual tax burden to the IRS). If you are a tax professional who manages e-filing for multiple businesses, your credits can be used for multiple clients, saving you time and ensuring client security.
What is the Taxseer2290 Reward Program?
In addition to the TaxSeer Wallet, we are pleased to announce the rollout of our TaxSeer2290 Rewards Program! Users who purchase at least $200 worth of credit for their TaxSeer 2290 wallets will be rewarded with an additional 10% of the credit amount for free (when no other discounts are applied). We’re pleased to be able to provide this to both our loyal returning customers as well as those who are first time users of TaxSeer2290!
How do I Take Advantage of These Exciting New Features?
Take advantage of these new features by signing up with TaxSeer today! Simply follow the steps below to get started:
- Create a free account on www.Taxseer2290.com
- Enter the requisite business information for Forms 2290 and 8849, including your DBA name, business type, Employer Identification Number (EIN), Address, Contact Information, and authorized signatory.
- Select the relevant HVUT form type from the available options.
- Enter the the month you would like to begin filing (July of the current year if you started operating prior to the month of July).
- Enter information for all taxable (>5000 miles), suspended (<5000 miles), and credited (destroyed/damaged) vehicles. Our TaxSeer2290 system will automatically calculate the total taxes and credits due based on the information provided on your fleet.
- Select the type of payment you will use for your HVUT payment to the IRS. We offer direct debit, electronic federal tax payment system (EFTPS), and check/money order payments
- Provide your consent to the IRS to disclose information about your HVUT payment to other federal agencies.
- Designate an employee, return preparer, or other third party to manage your Form 2290 or 8849 e-filing with the IRS (optional)
- Review the TaxSeer2290 filing summary and make any final changes to ensure all of your information is correct before submission.
- Pay the affordable TaxSeer2290 service charge via Credit Card.
- Download your completed Form 2290 and the IRS Stamped Schedule 1. These documents will also be sent to the registered email on your account.
As part of our commitment to make e-filing convenient, we are available via phone at (240) 780-6153 or via email at email@example.com. Contact us today for help getting started!