It’s that time of year again! Starting in June, you can pre-file your Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT) Form 2290 for the future tax year (July2020 – June2021). This year, let Taxseer2290 help you manage your Form 2290 online filing with ease so you can get back to managing your fleet.
If you’re a returning user, welcome back! A simple click of the “Copy Filing” option in your account will get you started. On the TaxSeer2290 (www.taxseer2290.com) platform, you can set up your pre-fillings so that they will automatically be submitted after the start of the IRS filing period on July 1st. And when you use the Electronic Fund Withdrawal (EFW) option for IRS payment, you will not be charged until the filing actually takes place!
If you’re new to TaxSeer2290, you’ll find that our powerful, IRS-authorized e-file solution has helped truck drivers and fleet managers easily complete and submit their 2290 and 8849 forms. Simply follow the steps below to get started:
- Create a free account on www.Taxseer2290.com
- Enter the requisite business information for Forms 2290 and 8849, including your DBA name, business type, Employer Identification Number (EIN), Address, Contact Information, and authorized signatory.
- Select the relevant HVUT form type from the available options.
- Enter the month you would like to begin filing (July of the current year if you started operating prior to the month of July).
- Enter information for all taxable (>5000 miles), suspended (<5000 miles), and credited(destroyed/damaged/stolen/low mileage/over payment) vehicles. Our TaxSeer2290 system will automatically calculate the total taxes and credits due based on the information provided on your fleet.
- Select the type of payment you will use for your HVUT payment to the IRS. We offer direct debit, electronic federal tax payment system (EFTPS), check/money order, and debit/credit card payments
- Provide your consent to the IRS to disclose information about your HVUT payment to other federal agencies.
- Designate an employee, return preparer, or other third party to manage your Form 2290 or 8849 e-filing with the IRS (optional)
- Review the TaxSeer2290 filing summary and make any final changes to ensure all your information is correct before submission.
- Pay the affordable TaxSeer2290 service charge via Credit Card.
- Download your completed Form 2290 and the IRS Stamped Schedule 1. These documents will also be sent to the registered email on your account.
Easy to use and affordable – it doesn’t get any better than that. And as part of our commitment to make e-filing convenient, we are available via phone at (240) 780-6153 or via email at email@example.com. Contact us today for help getting started!